Peace Lutheran School has as its purpose to give a Christian education to as many
children as possible and therefore is anxious to offer the educational program of
its Christian Day School to all of the parents who desire a Christ-centered education
for their children. However, staff and building capacity limit the number of students
that can be enrolled. The order of enrollment eligibility falls into these categories:
1) Children where one or both parents are active members of Peace Lutheran Church.
2) Children of nonchurched parents who are mission prospects.
3) Children of parents from Peace Lutheran Pre-School whose parents do not belong to
Peace Lutheran Church.
4) Children of parents from other Lutheran congregations.
5) Children of parents from other denominations.
Once a child has been accepted and has maintained his/her good standing academically
and spiritually, that child will be permitted to re-enroll for the following year.
Lutheran Church Missouri Synod